AIR TREATMENT SYSTEM WITH UV-C LIGHT & MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION
- DAM (Direct Air Management) is ideal for open spaces with each unit treating up to 9,000 sq. ft.
- Compact with a 34” x 48” footprint and fits through a standard doorway.
- Extremely efficient design, operates at ONLY 1 KW!
- Simple electrical connection, 120V option plugs into a standard outlet (higher-voltage options also available).
- UV-C Systems have been shown to be 99.9% effective at disabling previous Coronavirus strains.
- Quick installation – Installed and ready in a few hours.
- Pre-engineered system for quick turnaround and shipment around the world.
- 10’, 12’, and 14’ height options available.
- 100% recirculation system. System can be upgraded with heating and/or cooling coil Consult factory for details.
- Not all UV systems are created equally. Higher dose = More pathogens destroyed. UV-C dose is dependent on TIME and INTENSITY.
- DAM delivers the right DOSE, with over 2000 μJ/cm², safely contained within the system.
- DAM continuously treats and delivers high-volume airflow (5,000 CFM), killing pathogens with each pass through the system.
FILTER LARGER VOLUMES OF AIR WITH A TRUSTED AIR EXPERT
Nearly 100 years of experience in ductless applications of large, open spaces
Advanced fan technology and sound dampening construction
Simple, ONE-Touch controls
Our Purification Process
Pre Filter Section
DAM uses Pre-Filter technology to help improve and extend the life of your MERV-13 filters.
ASHRAE recommended, MERV-13 filters are the most practical filter to combat harmful pathogens.
The DAM system treats the air stream, ensuring high UV-C exposure and dosage time.