The Arizon Ductless Air Management UV Light Air Treatment System is engineered with multi-stage filtration, UV germicidal technology, and high-efficiency ductless air distribution to treat air in spaces as large as 9,000 sq. ft. with just one unit.
AIR TREATMENT SYSTEM WITH UV-C LIGHT & MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION
- DAM (Ductless Air Management) is ideal for open spaces with each unit treating up to 9,000 sq. ft.
- Compact with a 34” x 48” footprint and fits through a standard doorway.
- Extremely efficient design, operates at ONLY 1 KW!
- Simple electrical connection, 120V option plugs into a standard outlet (higher-voltage options also available).
- Quick installation – Installed and ready in a few hours.
- Pre-engineered system for quick turnaround and shipment around the world.
- 10’, 12’, and 14’ height options available.
- 100% recirculation system. System can be upgraded with heating and/or cooling coil Consult factory for details.
- Not all UV systems are created equally. Higher dose = More pathogens destroyed. UV-C dose is dependent on TIME and INTENSITY.
- DAM delivers the right DOSE, with over 2000 μJ/cm², safely contained within the system.
- DAM continuously treats and delivers high-volume airflow (5,000 CFM), killing pathogens with each pass through the system.
FILTER LARGER VOLUMES OF AIR WITH A TRUSTED AIR EXPERT
The DAM Air Treatment System includes high-efficiency MERV-13 primary filters, proactively capturing even the most microscopic particles from the air, while enabling high-volume high-efficiency airflow of up to 5,000 CFM. MERV-13 filters reduce allergy and asthma triggers by capturing the unwanted allergens including mold, dust mites, bacteria and harmful virus carriers. The System includes a washable pre-filter to extend the life of the primary filters and reduce operating costs.
Nearly 100 years of experience in ductless applications of large, open spaces
Just ONE system cleans and purifies the air in large open spaces. Ductless Air Management is a division of Arizon Companies, the leading expert in air technology. Arizon has nearly 100 years of industry leading experience with Air-Rotation technology, moving large volumes of air throughout the space, in addition to the DAM systems patent-pending air distribution system.
Advanced fan technology and sound dampening construction
Every DAM system is constructed with noise-cancelling features through sound dampening construction and advanced fan technology. The DAM system uses highly efficient EC fan motors in addition to other sound-dampening features, operating at a comfortable sound level.
Simple, ONE-Touch controls
With the DAM system, easily control your air quality, with simple, one-touch controls, meaning anyone at your facility can control your air purification needs.
Our Purification Process
Pre Filter Section
DAM uses Pre-Filter technology to help improve and extend the life of your MERV-13 filters.
ASHRAE recommended, MERV-13 filters are the most practical filter to combat harmful pathogens.
The DAM system treats the air stream, ensuring high UV-C exposure and dosage time.
Trust an Air Expert
DAM HVAC’s parent company, Arizon Companies, is a trusted expert in air technology with nearly 100 years of experience. Arizon has approximately 200+ employees, including a team of over 30 structural, mechanical, electrical and civil engineers, designers, and architects. We have over 180,000 sq. ft. in production facilities including an 80,000 sq. ft. air-supported building. With our brands we are a leading manufacturer of air-rotation HVAC systems, highly-custom HVAC equipment, and air-supported structures.
Visit ArizonCompanies.com >